This website is owned and operated by Water Powered Technologies Ltd, 14a Kingshill Industrial Estate, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8QN, UK. If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer services on +44 (0)1288 354454. VAT number: GB 195 506 092. Water Powered Technologies Ltd is registered in England & Wales company registration number: 07450495. Papa Ltd is a subsidiary company and is registered in England and Wales company registration number: 3324411. The address, telephone number and VAT number are the same as for Water Powered Technologies Ltd
What we may collect
We may collect the following information if you have entered such information whilst using our website:
1. name and job title
2. contact information including email address
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and any other information relevant to customer surveys, online shopping and/or offers we may undertake.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for internal record keeping. We may use this information to improve our products and services and unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such information (see Controlling your personal information below):
1. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we believe you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
2. From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
3. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
4. We may send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We guarantee not to distribute, sell, lease or otherwise disclose any of your personal information that we have collected to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we may collect from your use of our website.
What a cookie is and how we may use them
A cookie is a small file which asks permission via your browser to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If your browser preferences allow, the cookie file is added to your computer. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We also use traffic log cookies which record a number of parameters including individual pages viewed, how much time was spent looking at an individual page and the demographic location of the viewer. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and to improve our website tailoring it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help provide a better website viewing experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie stored on your computer does not give us access to your computer nor discloses any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. if you are required to complete a form on the website, look for a box where you can indicate that you do not want your information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes. If no such box exists, then your information will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
2. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address shown below, or emailing us: email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. You may request a copy of the information which we hold on you. If so please write to us at: Water Powered Technologies Ltd, 14A Kingshill Industrial Estate, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8QN, UK. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by mail or email as soon as possible giving full details of any inaccuracies using the contact details shown above. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect..