If you're searching for a commercially proven, low lifetime cost, environmentally friendly and zero energy solution to deliver water at the point of use for your farm, small holding, off-grid community or water network, we have the solution...
Our Zero Energy Pumps have established the lowest water cost (below £0.01 / m³) of ANY known water system to date, over a 20 year period.
Pump & Store
The economic and environmental solution to flood/drought water problems
The concept is simple. Store water when it is abundant and use it when there is a shortage.
But there are also huge benefits from a Pump & Store system, not least huge savings on water bills.
If we first look at a FARM WITHOUT a Pump and Store System...
During the wet season, animal troughs are filled by mains water - livestock can enter the stream to drink but cause pollution. The stream floods and can cause damage.
• Cattle polluting the watercourse
• Mains Water used for livestock watering
• Possible flooding damage
During the dry season the stream flow diminishes and more public water has to be used to supplement the water for livestock. More mains water is needed for crops. Water bills soar.
• WATER CRISIS
• Large amounts of mains water used for livestock
• Stressed crops need more water
• Thirsty livestock pollute stream and damage bank
...then we look at the benefits of a Pump & Store System
During the wet season, water is pumped with a Zero Energy Papa Pump up to either a large storage tank or a lagoon for storage. For many farms this water can reduce the mains water bill significantly. This also helps to alleviate any flood situation. Because water is delivered to the farm and to the livestock, there is no reason for them to enter the watercourse which can be fenced off, helping the environment.
• Papa Pump has NEAR ZERO RUNNING COSTS
• Enables good water catchment/environmental management
• It is possible to almost eliminate costly mains water
• Stores water for dry season
During the dry season the stream flow diminishes but the Papa Pump can still deliver water to the storage tank or lagoon. Water is used for livestock watering and/or irrigating crops. Crops benefit from better irrigation. Mains water is used less frequently and keeps water bills down to a minimum.
• Crisis avoided with good water stocks
• Stored water is used for livestock and/or crops
• Pump can still work with small and variable flows
• Well watered livestock, crops give better yields
• Use of mains water kept to a minimum
Introducing our Zero Energy Water Pump...
Made from a non corrosive and hard composite material, the Papa Pump uses a patented new venturi valve to deliver water over long distances and to impressive heights
WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY FUEL OR ELECTRICITY,
just the natural power of flowing water.
Find out more about the Papa Pump here.